Player Health & Safety Notice
- Playing golf carries inevitable risks and golfers (Members & Visitors) play this golf course having been made aware that a full Course Risk Assessment has been conducted and is available in this area of the Club Website.
- In addition, hard copies of the full Course Risk Assessment are available in the General Managers Office and the Club Shop.
- For your safety and for the protection of the course it is strongly recommended all golfers take time to familiarise yourself with the contents of the full Course Risk Assessment document.
- A summarised version of the Course Risk Assessment titled, Appendix A - Player H&S Notice and Précised & Generic Course Risk Assessment is also available in the same locations and is displayed on the notice board at the corner of the clubhouse adjacent to the 1st tee.
- Whilst CGC want everyone to enjoy their round of golf, the Club accepts no liability for any accident or damage caused by not following our Safety Notices & Guidelines whilst playing the course.
Thank you for your cooperation in regard to this matter.
CGC Golf Team